Reach Out to Nozzle Ninja
Welcome to Nozzle Ninja!
INCLUDES TEEJET SQUARE LUG CAP AND SEAL
View the Product Information Sheet Here
The SJ3-VR line of variable rate fertilizer spray tips feature a variable diameter orifice that produces a wide range of flow rates - it’s like having five-tips in one. This allows for a wider range of ground speeds and/or application rates from a single tip for improved productivity. These tips are also ideal for variable rate prescription map applications. The elastomer metering orifice provides consistent flow rate performance while utilizing a simple, reliable design with no springs or moving parts
SJ3-VR tip produces three identical fluid streams for excellent distribution quality in directed applications.
• Solid stream pattern minimizes leaf burn and virtually eliminates drift.
• Acetal body and deflector plate construction for good wear life and chemical resistance.
• Simple, elastomer (EPDM) variable orifice for reliable operation.
• Recommended operating pressure: 20-100 PSI (1.5-7.0 bar).
• SJ3-VR are intended for use with flow meter based control systems only.
• Multiple capacities available for a wider range of application rates