Reach Out to Nozzle Ninja
Welcome to Nozzle Ninja!
If you run a PWM system and have a strong need to keep your spray on target check out the TFLD. The TFLD by ASJ is PWM Compatible. It is a great nozzle for PWM Users looking for a Xtra Coarse to Very Coarse Droplet to go along with a directional and twin spray pattern.
Nozzle ninja recommends operating pressures above 40psi for a non Air induction nozzle the TFLD comes alive at higher pressures and remains in the XC to VC Droplet range. A great choice for drift sensitive applications.
Pattern Width: 110deg
Twin Spray Angle of Attack: 15deg Forward/15deg Backward
Optimal Pressure Range:40-90psi
Acceptable pressure range:30-115psi
Uses Round or Euro Cap01:For Standard Lugs,, For Wilger Lugs Use Wilger Round Cap, Can be used with Y splitter but Not with Twin Cap
The TFLD ensures good coverage and enhanced coverage and settling.
• Made of molded Delrin®, a polymer ensuring high chemical stability and an exceptionally long useful life.
• Twin Fan Low Drift nozzles have the same rate as Twin Fan Standard nozzles but spray larger drops and therefore ensure reduced drift.
• Twin nozzles - two spraying points in one body.
• Suitable for boom spraying, especially onto potatoes, onions and grains.
• Filtration should be twice the value of a standard nozzle.
ASJ Performance Chart
Nozzle Ninja Non-Air Induction Performance Chart
PWM Application Chart 20 inch Spacing
PWM Application Chart 15 inch Spacing